Hear from Lindsay Brewer ‘13 and Brandon DeBot ‘14, two Rockefeller Center funded interns this past fall, as they discuss their experiences at the Office of the Vice President and the National Economic Council and give inside tips on the application process. They will offer advice on each step of the application process and insights into the various projects and events White House Interns participate in.
You will also learn about other opportunities in the 16 departments of the Executive Office of the President, which include:
- Cabinet Affairs
- The Office of the Chief of Staff
- Communications Department
- Domestic Policy Council
- National Economic Council
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- Office of Legislative Affairs
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Office of the Vice President
- The Office of the White House Council
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- Department of Scheduling and Advance
- White House Fellows
The application deadline for the summer White House Internship Program is next Sunday, January 27th, so you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Click here to learn more information about the White House Internship Program.