Visit the Rockefeller Center Web Site for information about our programs and upcoming events.
Each Monday you can see what's happening with "This Week at The Rockefeller Center."

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dartmouth-Oxford Exchange Program: Deadline Friday, February 1!


Bath, EnglandWant to spend a term at Oxford University?



APPLY NOW…Dartmouth/Oxford Exchange At Keble College



APPLICATION DEADLINE:

Friday, February 1, 2013

(for all terms of the 2013-2014 academic year)



Apply online




Information is also available online at: http://rockefeller.dartmouth.edu/studentopps/

or in the Center’s 2nd floor resource area.



Getting to spend a term at Keble College in Oxford, England was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  I feel so lucky to have been a part of the Dartmouth program, as I was completely integrated into the Keble community---living in the dorms, eating in the dining hall, taking classes, etc.  Very few Oxford programs for American students are like that, so I am very appreciative that I was able to participate in Dartmouth’s exchange.” - Jessica Merry ‘12


A term of knowledge, a lifetime experience.” Sean Zhang ‘13


I love Dartmouth but ironically, taking a term away to study at Keble College was probably one of the best decisions of my Dartmouth career. Being an Oxford student was both a privilege and a challenge since it allowed me to explore quite a few tourist-forbidden areas (i.e. the library in Harry Potter), but also stretched me to adapt to new systems, social groups and environments—all within 8 weeks. Altogether, I would say that what I learned and experienced at Keble was more than worth giving up a term at Dartmouth and paying for a flight ticket to England.” - Elizabeth King ‘13



Contacts: Professor Ronald Shaiko, Rockefeller 204, Ph: 646-9146

Jane DaSilva, Rockefeller 203, Ph: 646-2229 or via Email

No comments:

Post a Comment