Highlights from the poll include the following:
- Voters less pessimistic about the economy and economic future.
- Romney leads Obama by slim margin—NH remains a "battleground" state.
- "Building a strong economy"—most important issue for NH government.
- Voters split on expanded gambling and voting eligibility of college students.
- Voters support same-sex marriage and cell phone ban while driving.
- Voters oppose allowing guns on state college campuses, reduction of tobacco tax, and allowing employers to refuse to provide contraceptive health benefits.
- Less than one-quarter of voters approve of the job performance of the NH legislature.
See the full report online and on SlideShare (embedded below).